Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Is In The Air

Ahhh! The Smell Of Spring!
Fresh Air drifts through the open windows, along with the pollen. For some reason, we all love to vacation in the summer. I guess that's why they call it "spring fever," when this time of year comes around, and our mind drifts to our next big getaway.
We have to start thinking about packing, and if you are like me, you are probably going to overpack. I started thinking about packing today, because I am working on clearing out a room, and ran across some luggage that my husband and I have not used in the 5 years since we got married. We are working on clearing out some clutter, because we are trying to get a bedroom prepared for our 1-year old daughter. The clutter in my home is just another example of my propensity to overpack. When I go on vacation, I always bring more than I need, and come home with even more. My sister is the opposite, and although her advice has not yet served me, I will share it with you. She always makes exact plans for the vacation, and what she will wear for each occasion. If she has an outfit packed, her husband will ask her, "Where are you going to wear that?" and if she has another outfit for that same occasion, or has no answer, the outfit stays home. Seems simple enough, right? Well, good luck with that!
And enjoy your spring fever, as you prepare for your vacation. If you are still looking for somewhere to go, check out www.evrentals.com. If you use the code on the right side of this page, you can get an additional 10% discount on their already low prices for nights and even weeks at resort locations all over the country and even international.

No comments:

Post a Comment